Yu will be getting married to Princess Hime, but Yu will need to get some things done before he reaches the castle. Battling his way through the kingdom, Yu will gather everything needed for the wedding and perhaps listen to some superstitious people talk about ghouls.
Games In Development
The fishing RPG. Travel outside your hometown engaging fish in rpg-style battles to catch and cook delicious meals for your nostalgic Grandpa. Listen to tall tales of his adventures long past, and experience your own adventures as you travel the country side searching for the best fish and ingredients.
- Reel Dream, MZ and a Dead PC September 3, 2020Long story short: I’m NOT porting Reel Dream to MZ. As much as I would like to, trying to recreate […]
- Reel Dream: Lost and Found July 17, 2020This week has been very eventful for Reel Dream. Having looked back into the project I noticed a tangled web […]
- Reel Dream: Reeling In June 16, 2020So, despite not working on the game much for the last uh…how long has quarantine been a thing? Anywho, looking […]
- Reel Dream: Starting to Map the Countryside March 16, 2020It seems it’s time for another dev log for Reel Dream. Things have been consistent with development and a monthly […]
- Reel Dream: Feb 2020 Update February 20, 2020Ah, Reel Dream. At the beginning of this year I wasn’t too hopeful. But now that I sat down and […]
- Reel Dream: Refocusing January 15, 2020I finally got those fish recipes in the game, but honestly, that’s not what’s holding Reel Dream back. The direction […]
- Reel Dream DevLog Dec 3 2019 December 3, 2019It’s the holiday months. These months always seem to be mentally hard on me but this year has been better. […]
- #Devtober 2019 Post Mortem October 30, 2019What Went Right Link to my #Devtober Twitter Thread Right before #Devtober started I had posted a devlog here on […]
The Princess is sick with an unknown illness and the Hero Test turns into a quest to heal her with the Rapunzel's Flower to earn the Hero title. However, attempts to complete the quest are interrupted by the emergence of a new villain in the kingdom. Will you and your new friends be able to stop the villain, find the Rapunzel's Flower, and pass your Hero Test?
- Rapunzel’s Flower Dev Log: Part 40 and Hiatus February 21, 2020IT’S 2020 YA’LL It’s Jan 7. Holidays are over, boy is back in preschool, and I got to get back […]
- Rapunzel’s Flower Dev Log: Part 39 February 18, 2020CUTSCENES AND ACTUAL GAME PLAY I had also been thinking the other night about how to start the game and […]
- Rapunzel’s Flower Dev Log: Part 38 February 14, 2020I CHANGED THE FONT You know what will turn players off who are used to RPGMaker games? The default font. […]
- Rapunzel’s Flower Dev Log: Part 37 February 13, 2020DATABASING AND ICON CUSTOMIZING So into the database I went to add the party’s starter weapons, I also made a […]
- Rapunzel’s Flower: Dev Log Part 36 February 6, 2020RAMZA’S CRAFTING PLUGIN MAJOR UPDATE So one of my favorite plugins, that I’ve yet to fully experience all it’s goodness, […]
- Rapunzel’s Flower: Dev Log 35 February 3, 2020IT’S BEEN SO LONG (originally written Oct 24, 2019) This past weekend I had some issues with my mental health […]
- Rapunzel’s Flower Dev Log: Part 34 December 12, 2019ALPHABETICAL ORDER So there is a plugin I like that can sort items and skill lists by alphabetical order, I […]
- Rapunzel’s Flower Dev Log: Part 33 December 12, 2019HARD LAST WEEK Oct 11, 2019 (this may have been back in October but has pretty much described the last […]